Explore the center of Lima and visit one of the most traditional taverns in the city. You can sample some highlights of Peruvian gastronomy as you wander around the famous central market.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Terrua Coffee Shop Address: Pasaje Tello 163, Miraflores. Lima. PerúOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Be sure to use sunscreen and/or wear a hat for protection from the sun
- Bring local currency in case you want to buy a souvenir
- Bring a bottle of water