Discover the rich history of the Peruvian coast on a guided tour of its top sites. Visit the Pachacamac archeological complex and the Larco Museum.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro, and Historic Centre of Lima. This activity does not include pickup from private residences/Airbnb. Customers staying in non-hotel accommodations should contact the local partner before the day of the tour to coordinate a pickup location.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Pick-up from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro and Historic Centre of Lima.
- This activity does not include pickup from private residences/Airbnb. Customers staying in non-hotel accommodations should contact the local partner before the day of the tour to coordinate a pickup location
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- It is important to carry sunscreen, sunglasses and a hat.
- People over 18 years of age may enter enclosed spaces only if they are fully vaccinated, providing a virtual or printed certificate. This works for bus travel, any indoor activity, restaurants, hotels, trains, and airplanes. Minors should only be asymptomatic
- Every person must permanently wear a KN95 mask or two masks one on top of the other (surgical mask, cloth mask, or two surgical masks on top).