Explore Peru’s past and present with a half-day guided tour. Be amazed by the Pachacamac Archaeological Complex, an important pre-Inca religious sites. Explore Lima’s bohemian Barranco district.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels located in Miraflores and San Isidro. For those staying in the Historic Center of Lima, pickup is offered from the Sheraton Lima and San Agustín Riviera Hotel. Make sure to be ready 15 minutes before your pickup time.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- An alternative meeting point will be set if you are staying in a private residence
- Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult
- Rates don't apply for Peruvians or foreign persons who stay in Peru for more than 60 days because sales taxes are not included in the total and, if applicable, will be collected by the activity provider
- The use of face masks in public places is no longer mandatory, due to a decrease in COVID infection in Peru, with the exception of health facilities, ground transportation services, and closed spaces without ventilation. However, it is recommended that people over 60 years of age, who have received less than three doses of a COVID vaccine, continue to use KN95 masks for preventive purposes