Experience Linz, Upper Austria's capital of culture and art, on a private tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
• Meet in front of the Hotel Motel One Linz- on Hauptplatz • Please do not enter the hotel: the outside of it is being used as a meeting pointOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Old Cathedral is open daily from 7 AM to 12 PM, and then from 3 PM to 7 PM: if you book your tour outside of these hours, sightseeing will take place only on the outside
- During mass on Sundays sightseeing inside the Cathedral may be forbidden