Immerse yourself in the beauty of Linz, Upper Austria's capital of culture and art. Discover the city’s historic charm by visiting the Old Cathedral, the Main Square, Castle Park, New Cathedral and more. Enjoy outstanding sights with live commentary.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 - 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
In front of the UniCredit Bank Austria AG, Hauptpl. 27, 4020 Linz, Austria. Please DO NOT ENTER the building it is only a meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The Old Cathedral is open daily from 7 AM to noon, and then from 3 PM to 7 PM, and if you book your tour outside of these hours, sightseeing will take place only on the outside
- The New Cathedral is open daily from 7:30 AM to 7 PM, and if you book your tour outside of these hours, sightseeing will take place only on the outside