Dive into a world of crystal waters, see the marine life in their untouched and protected habitat, the Arrábida National Reserve Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- In the private option, pickup is included at all hotels or apartments in the Lisbon City area, Setubal, Costa da Caparica, Palmela, and Sesimbra.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at Lisbon Zoo, Praça Marechal Humberto Delgado, 1549-004 LisbonOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This activity is subject to weather and sea conditions
- In the event that the tour must be canceled, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please provide the height and weight of all participants
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.