Spend an amazing day visiting the Berlengas archipelago and exploring the UNESCO Biosphere World Heritage Site. Take a boat to Berlenga Island and explore historic sites, nature reserves, and caves.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Pick-up at your hotel in Lisbon
- Private group
Select participants and date
Lisbon Tourism Information Office, Palacio Foz, Praca dos Restauradores, Lisbon. Please arrive for 08:00.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- On June 1, 2022, local authorities will implement a population control measure on the island that requires a visa. Therefore, it is required you send the following data for all participants: name, nationality, ID number (an ID you can show locally if requested)
- It not recommended that you book the tour on weekends as the Island gets a little crowded during the summer
- The climate conditions do not always allow the tour to operate, and can even change while you're on the island
- Don’t forget your towel, swimsuit, and sunscreen
- Wear comfortable shoes, as you will do some walking on steep paths
- You may bring your own lunch if you like, as there is only 1 restaurant available
- The private tour option offers pickup and drop-off from your hotel. The public tour does not offer this, and pickup will be from a central meeting point