Explore Óbidos and Nazaré on a guided day tour from Lisbon. Learn about Portugal's rich history, see the beautiful Óbidos Lagoon, and visit the traditional fishing village of Nazaré.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Meet at Rossio Square (Dom Pedro IV Square) next to the fountain in front of the National Theater. To avoid delays, please make sure to arrive early. The guide cannot wait for latecomers due to the strict schedule of the itinerary. Look for the activity provider's guides, with the Buendía Tours logo.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour includes a moderate amount of walking
- The activity is offered in Spanish with explanations in English (bilingual).
- If there are more than 6 participants, the tour will be offered with a guide in English.
- Choose an option, among those offered, in the language that is of interest to you.