In this entrancing region we invite you to visit the town where the Portuguese Royal Family once summered. There's also mainland Europe´s most westerly point, Cabo da Roca, as well as the quite amazing Boca do Inferno (Hell's Mouth), Cascais & Estoril.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese
Select participants and date
• In case you choose not to be available for hotel pick-up, please proceed to Marquês de Pombal Square. Please be at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the tour departs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Tour doesn't stop at Cabo da Roca from November 1 until February 28/29
- Tours may be canceled due to technical reasons, weather conditions, maintenance, or other reasons
- Tour doesn't operate on December 25 and January 1
- Please note that this is a multilingual tour