Discover Lisbon at your own pace with both bus and boat hop-on hop-off tours. With your unlimited 48-hour pass you’ll get to see Lisbon’s sights, learn about its fascinating history, experience its charming atmosphere, and visit its newest areas as well.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 2 days
- from first activation
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
You can exchange your voucher at any of the stops along the route, at the Praça do Comércio Kiosk, Praça Figueira bus terminal, or at the Terreiro do Paço and Belém Ferry Boat stations.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Drinks in the vehicle
- Food in the vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Belém Lisbon Bus Tour daily departures are from Figueira Square: 9:30AM to 4:50PM (every 25 minutes), from 4:50PM to 7:00PM ( every 45 minutes)
- Modern Lisbon Bus Tour daily departures are from Figueira Square: 9:30AM to 6:30PM (every 45 minutes)
- Yellow Boat Tour daily departures are from Terreiro do Paço: 11 AM, 2 PM, 4 PM, 6 PM, and Belém MAAT: 12 PM, 3 PM, 5 PM, 7 PM
- 6pm departure from Terreiro do Paço and 7pm from Belém, will take place only on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 16th August onwards
- Yellow Boat departure times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions or weather conditions
- To see an up-to-date bus timetable, please check the following link: https://www.yellowbustours.com/en/lisbon/live-schedules”. Our bus lines are distinguished by specific signs displayed in the front window of the bus. Belém Lisbon- Blue sign| Modern Lisbon-Pink sign. All buses are colored yellow.