Visit Évora, the Pearl of the Alentejo on this tour from Lisbon. Explore this charming place that stands out for its rich historical heritage and university tradition.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, German, English
- Pickup included
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 5 minutes before your scheduled pick-up time. The driver/guide will have a badge with his name and the name of the tour company.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Drinks in the vehicle
- Food in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Infant seats are available on request
- This tour will take place rain or shine
- You will walk a short distance to reach some of the locations