Tour Lisbon with a 24, 48, or 72-hour bus ticket with audio guide. Explore the city and various sites with different routes that provide you with the freedom to see what you want at your own pace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Basque, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Catalan
Select participants and date
Redeem your voucher at the bus terminal at Marquês de Pombal.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Belem Line frequency: every hour; last departure at 5 PM
- Castle Line frequency: every 45 minutes; last departure at 5:15 PM
- Oriente line frequency: every 2 hours; last departure at 4 PM; lunch break at 2:15 PM
- Cascais Line Lisboa - Cascais frequency: 8:30 AM | 10:00 AM | 3:00 PM | 5:45 PM
- Cascais Line Cascais - Lisboa frequency: 9:30 AM (Hotel Baía) | 11:45 AM | 4:45 PM | 7:00 PM (Hotel Baía)
- The bus tour does not operate on the 25 December and 01 January
- The Castle Line only operates single-decker buses