Combine two aspects of Lisbon on one walking tour of the city center and see some of the creative street art and historic monuments of neighborhoods such as the Bairro Alto, Baixa, Mouraria, Graça, and Alfama.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet by the church located at the Miradouro Sophia de Mello Breyner Andresen, also known as "Miradouro da Graça". Address: Calçada da Graça, 1100-265 Lisboa, Portugal.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended