Visit medieval Synagogues and the old Jewish quarter as you discover the physical marks left in the architecture and the Sephardic legacy that remains in this area.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is included in the tour for central Lisbon hotels or Lisbon cruise terminal. Please inform the supplier about the pickup location.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Oversize luggage
- Smoking in the vehicle
- Food in the vehicle
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Dress code is smart casual, recommended comfortable clothing and shoes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Infant seats are available on request, if advised at time of booking.Portuguese law stipulates that children under 12 years of age and 135 cm in height, when transported in a car with safety belts, must travel in an approved restraint system adapted to their size and weight
- Please let the supplier know if you have children and their ages. This service does not have any additional cost