Discover the secrets of Sintra and enjoy a personalized visit to Quinta da Regaleira on a guided tour. Admire the views from Roca cliffs, Guincho beach, and walk along the beautiful Cascais bay.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Hotel and apartment pickup service will be provided in the central Lisbon area. If you are staying in a street that is difficult to access by vehicle, you may be asked to walk to a location near your accommodation to facilitate pickup. To avoid delays, please be ready 5 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Private or small groups available
What customers loved
"The guides knowledge of everything"
"Enjoyed the tour around Pena palace"
"Quinta de Regaleira and the drive through the mountainous countryside."
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes
- At Cabo da Roca it can get windy, so it's advised to bring a jacket
- This is a small group tour by minivan. During your trip, the local tour operator's driver and guide will be at your disposal
- Check your e-mail box (including your spam folder) one day before the date of your tour; you'll be notified by e-mail if there are any changes to the estimated pickup time
- If you are staying in Lisbon, Bairro Alto or Alfama districts, you may have to walk to a location near your accommodation to facilitate pickup
- This tour do not include a stop for lunch. Feel free to bring some snacks with you.