Explore some of Australia’s most diverse landscapes at the Litchfield National Park and see the bustling animal and plant life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please wait outside the front of the Travelodge Resort Darwin (64 Cavenagh St, Darwin City, NT 0800). Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Insect repellent
- Reusable water bottle
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- - Itineraries may vary to adapt to seasonal changes and occasionally spots in the parks close or do not allow swimming
- - Baggage kept to 1 x 5-7kg day bag per person
- - Please specify any medical conditions