Explore Snowdonia National Park, Great Britain’s smallest house, Bodnant Garden, the National Slate Museum, and much more, all on this guided tour of the highlights of Wales.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Welsh
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the bus stop directly outside the entrance to Llandudno Train Station 10 minutes before the activity starting time. Look for a silver and bright-green minibus.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine unless weather the is deemed unsafe.
- We reserve the right to cancel a tour if Pax/Numbers are deemed insufficient.