On the trail of the world's most famous serial killer Jack the Ripper. Go backto Londons East End Whitechapel district of 1888 and try to solve the case. Led by Ripper expert Paul Mansfield who has helped make four TV documentaries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Aldgate underground station exit (Circle line)Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour takes place whatever the weather.
- The tour is not suitable for young children under 10 years old.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and dress for the weather.