This tour combines the vast collection of the British Museum with the urban landscape and history of central London. Join this 5hr tour and maximize your time in London before heading to the pub.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 5 - 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- For semi-private tours a minimum of 2 guests is required for it to run (an alternative date or full refund will be offered if minimum numbers are not met)
- Tours available for wheelchair users on request
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- There will be a lunch break between the museum visit & the walking tour (at your own expense)
- This tour is offered as either a private tour or a semi-private tour (8 guests maximum)