Visit the Queen’s weekend residence and explore one of the most enduring mysteries of the pre-historic world on a day trip to Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Bus Stop 1, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH (the nearest tube station is Victoria, 5-minute walk). There is Golden Tours signage at the meeting point and a ticket office nearby for any general enquiries.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- During peak periods, additional vehicles without Wi-Fi may be used
- The meeting time is 7:30 AM sharp, and return at approximately 8:00 PM
- Windsor Castle is a working royal palace and due to planned closures/disruptions the itinerary may be subject to change. Please view the schedule tab above for full information on closures
- Windsor Castle closures: December 25 and 26, 2020 (castle completely closed) April 9 and 10, 2020 / June 15, 2020 (castle completely closed). Tour will visit Hampton Court Palace instead. Furthermore, the State Apartments will be closed on April 22, 2020 / May 4 to 7, 2020 / June 14, 2020/ June 16, 2020
- St. George’s Chapel is closed to visitors on Sundays as services are held throughout the day. Worshippers are welcome to attend the services
- Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House is currently closed until further notice
- Please note the tour itinerary and order may change