Mix in a slice of history with your Gin and Tonic on a relaxing small-group day trip. Visit one of England's most historic towns. Head to a world-famous gin distillery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Stand 3, Greenline Coach Terminal, Bulleid Way, Victoria, London, SW1W 9SH. This is located directly behind Victoria Train Station and diagonally across from Victoria Coach Station. Arriving by train or underground: Victoria Train and Underground Station is the closest station to the departure point. You can access the Greenline Coach Station by going through the upstairs food court in Victoria Station next to platform 14 and out the rear exit, or by going outside the station and walking down Buckingham Palace Road which runs alongside Victoria Train Station. Arriving by taxi: request to be dropped off at the corner of Buckingham Palace Road and Elizabeth Bridge. Once you arrive at the Greenline Coach Station, look for the Colonnade Walk sign and take the ramp up to the Subway restaurant and turn left.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Minimum age to participate is 5 years old.
- You're restricted to 31 pounds of luggage per person. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 22in x 17in x 10in), plus a small bag for onboard personal items.