Visit Stratford Upon Avon, home and birthplace of Shakespeare, Marvel at stunning Cotswolds villages, and end with a visit to the famous University city of Oxford. A private tour option is also available.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Great Russell Street, outside British Museum main entrance, London, WC1B 3DG.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You can choose between a shared or private experience.