Take in the sights of London on this full-day tour by motor coach. Enjoy a private tour of the Tower of London, a cruise on the Thames, a visit to St. Paul's Cathedral, and the changing of the guard. You'll end your day with a flight on the London Eye!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Tours depart from Gate 19-20 at Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Road, London. Departure time, 07:45 (check-in closes at 07:30).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The Guard Change may not be operational in bad weather conditions. In these cases, you'll go to Buckingham Palace for a photo stop instead
- Please note on February 26 and April 10 there will be no guided tour inside the cathedral due to church services.