This Warner Bros. Studio Tour London – The Making of Harry Potter package includes round-trip transportation from King’s Cross. You’ll have extended time to explore the studios, and be able to see everything from the Hogwarts Express to The Great Hall.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
Select participants and date
Board the bus at King's Cross Station, Pancras Road, Bus Stop T, London. Your start time is the time you board the bus in London. You will enter the Studio approximately 2 hours after this. At the meeting point, your bus will be branded: Warner Bros. Studio Tour London. Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to your selected "starting time".Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- When booking this tour, please choose your "starting time" according to when you would like to board the bus from London. Entrance to the Studios will be around 2 hours later. (departure point: King's Cross Station, Pancras Road, Bus Stop T, London). For example: if you book for 9:30 AM, you will board the bus at 9:30 AM (9:15 AM meeting time), enter the studios at 11:30 AM, depart the studios at 4:00 PM and arrive back in London at approximately 5:30 PM
- Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies; the tour operator is not responsible for adverse side effects
- During busy periods, alternative transportation may be used
- All vehicles are modern, comfortable, and kept to the highest standards of cleanliness, including a deep clean every day