Step into the heart of the British democracy with the only fully guided visit through Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 225 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
This tour meets at the "Winston Churchill" statue, Parliament Square, Westminster, London, SW1P 3JX.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- photography inside
Know before you go
- Unfortunately this tour is unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments and no wheelchairs or strollers are allowed on the tour
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before tour start time
- Westminster Abbey is subject to closure during special celebrations/festivities, including the Easter ceremonies. If this occurs during your visit, we will run an alternative itinerary that includes and explanation of the Abbey from the outside.
- Please note that for security reasons bag searches will take place at Westminster Abbey and Houses of Parliament.