Explore the English legal system on a private half-day walking tour of London’s law spots, like the Royal Courts of Justice. Sip a free drink in a pub where lawyers gather, and learn about the history of the law in Britain from a professional guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Royal Courts of Justice on the StrandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Admissions to venues including the Royal Courts of Justice are included in the price
- You will be served a half-pint of ale on tap
- You will get a copy of the famous Magna Carta of 1215
- Tips are not included in the price