Play a self-guided discovery game on your smartphone and explore London’s Hackney and Shoreditch. Stroll through the city while solving a collection of riddles. See London in an unconventional way, uncovering secret spots and history along the way.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Start at Hackney City Farm (nearest stations Hoxton or Cambridge Heath).Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- This is a self-guided city discovery experience. There is no tour guide that will join your urban adventure. No one will wait for you at the meeting point.
- You will receive all necessary information via email upon booking.
- To answer a riddle, you can try as many answers as you’d like and can always ask for a hint/skip a riddle.
- The game is played in the browser of your phone. You need a little bit of data, max 2MB. No downloads.