Take a spine-chilling ghost tour of a London, led by a world-renowned ghost story author. The 2-hour walking tour will enthrall you with incredibly creepy stories, fascinating history, and many close encounters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 105 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please arrive at least 10 minutes early at your meeting point as the tour will leave promptly. The meeting point is outside Bank underground station, exit 3 - in front of The Royal Exchange Gallery. If you are experiencing any delays/problems contact the office between 6 pm - 7.30 pm on 020 8989 4689Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility