Explore London’s top 30 world famous landmarks. After a walking tour of the city, visit Churchill's Bunker, discovering the secrets beneath the streets of Westminster in the underground nerve center where Churchill directed the Second World War.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
To meet your guides please take Jubilee or Piccadilly line to Green Park station and head outside (remember to be on the side of the road where the Ritz Hotel is) Meet outside the Ritz Hotel Or take a uber / grab / taxi Or you can walk if your hotel is nearby. Its a nice stroll (remember umbrella if raining) The evening before the tour the supplier will send you an email with details on who, where and when to meet your guideOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Bring a topped-up Oyster Card/Travel Card/Contactless bank card for a few journeys on the Underground
- Please bring an umbrella and a comfy pair of shoes, plus drinks and snacks to nibble on and sip during the tour
- Your tour guide will take you to the Churchill war rooms after the walking tour, but will not accompany you