Immerse yourself in the history of The Beatles on this afternoon walking tour through iconic Beatles sites in London. Learn about Beatles history, meet other fans, and visit sites like Abbey Road.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the Beatles Store, 231 Baker Street. Please arrive about 5-10 minutes prior to the start of the tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The tour involves a short bus journey and requires you to have a Zone 1 Travelcard, Oyster card, or Contactless card