Climb aboard a vintage bus for a panoramic tour of London and see the sights from the water. Skip the line to Buckingham Palace and explore the home of the British monarchy at your own pace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, English, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Meet at Gate 19 - 20, Victoria Coach Station, LondonOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- On arrival at Buckingham Palace, you and your belongings will be subject to airport-style security checks. Please try to bring as little as possible with you as it will help you get through security screening faster
- Please note that the tour inside Buckingham Palace is not guided (audio guide is available for Buckingham Palace tour only)
- There will be a few hours break after the morning tour and in the afternoon you will be re-joining and visiting Buckingham Palace. Buckingham Palace entry is booked for 14:30.
- Please note that this is an open-top bus tour, so please be prepared for the possibility of rain
- On rare occasions, the open-top bus may be changed to a closed top bus