Follow a cycle tour around central London and see the city’s famous sights from the saddle of a comfortable bike. Experienced guides will escort you along cycle paths, side roads and alleys to discover London’s heart.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 4 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Waterloo Train Station, Waterloo Rd, Lambeth, London SE1 8SW, UK. Meet outside the entrance to platforms 1 and 2, in front of a store named ‘Whistle Stop’. Your guide will be waiting for you here. Please note, Waterloo Train Station is above the underground station so if you arrive into the underground station you must go up the escalators into the main station. If you are running late, or you need directions, please use the number provided.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The Changing of the Guard ceremony and the street theater performances in Covent Garden are both subject to schedule and weather conditions. Neither can be guaranteed.
- The route is subject to change without notice depending on road closures and events.