Experience the ultimate tour of London on an extensive hop-on hop-off bus tour. You can immerse yourself in the innumerable attractions and world-renowned landmarks this world capital has to offer. Enjoy a complimentary boat cruise.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 1 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Hindi, Arabic, Chinese, Icelandic
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- Buses depart every 20-30 minutes. At stops common to multiple routes, buses run every 10 to 15 minutes
- Guests can hop on and hop-off multiple times during the validity of their ticket, on any of the routes available
- The Classic Tour (blue route) covers all the main Central London sights and visits London’s Museum Quarter. The Essential Tour (red route) passes Madame Tussauds and Kings Cross, as well as Hyde Park and Regents Park. The morning and evening drop-off service (yellow and green routes) travels from the popular hotel districts to Central London
- Hop-on hop-off timetable and map: https://d1wgio6yfhqlw1.cloudfront.net/UserFiles/file/london-hop-on-hop-off-map.pdf
- River Thames boat ride timetable and map: https://d1wgio6yfhqlw1.cloudfront.net/UserFiles/file/trs-timetable.pdf