Join a 2 hour fully guided Agatha Christie London Walking tour. Discover by foot the people and places that inspired the Queen of Crime’s classic stories.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is outside the exit of Euston Square Underground Station (Metropolitan and Circle Lines) on Gower Street. Do not confuse this station with Euston Mainline Station even though they are not far away from each other.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility