Explore London's most famous landmarks on a Harry Potter-themed walking tour with an open-top bus, and river cruise. Visit Buckingham Palace, Tower Bridge, Big Ben, and other highlights of the city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- from first activation
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, French, German, Italian, English, Chinese
Select participants and date
Please note that this is the meeting point for the walking tour. You can find your guide next to the statue of two men in hats on the 4th Plinth, opposite Canada House and near the entrance to the National Gallery. Look for your Vox City Walks guide holding a blue umbrella. For the bus: The nearest bus stop is Stop 19 - Pall Mall East/Trafalgar Square, only a short walk away.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You will receive an e-mail from the activity provider containing the official City Sightseeing voucher that you must bring with you for the Bus and the River Cruise.
- You can start the bus tour from any of the sightseeing tour stops located around the city. The bus departs every 20-minute from 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM. Bus tickets are valid for 24 hours from first use
- You can join the sightseeing cruise at either Westminster Pier or Tower Pier. The ticket is valid for a one-way journey and takes approx 30-minute
- Check your voucher for more details about departure times and tour stops