Embark on a Harry Potter-themed walking tour of London to visit different filming locations and see the buildings that inspired the books. Then, enter the Clink Prison Museum, the inspiration for Azkaban.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Your guide will be at the bottom of the large staircase next to the Platform 9 & 3/4 shop in Kings Cross Station. The shop is located next to Platform 9.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Public transport ticket
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- A moderate level of fitness is required (3 hours of walking)
- This tour includes 2 journeys on the Tube. Please bring a contactless bank card, a topped-up Oyster Card, or a Travel Card
- If you want to take a picture with the Trolly at Platform 9 & 3/4, please arrive an hour before the tour starts as you'll have to queue and go into the shop as well