Experience the original royal family tradition of tea, sandwiches, cakes, and scones. Take a walk in the beautiful Kensington Palace Gardens on a guided tour before indulging in high tea at the Kensington Palace Pavilion.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet outside of Queensway Underground Station (Central Line) at the entrance to the station. The entrance is around the corner from the exit on Queensway. Please wait outside the station next to the red phone box and red post box.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- It is essential that you arrive 10 minutes before the start of the tour, London can be very busy so please take this into account
- Please use a journey planner to ensure you leave enough time to get to the starting point
- . For the respect of other guests, the provider leaves on time and they cannot offer a refund if you miss the tour due to these factors