Explore the life of the wartime Prime Minister Winston Churchill while walking to locations from his live on this private tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Please meet your guide outside Marks & Spencer's, on the north side of Piccadilly.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The tour will take place in all weather, so please check the local weather forecasts before you start the tour and dress accordingly
- This is a walking tour, so please ensure you wear comfortable clothes and appropriate footwear
- If you wish to visit the Churchill War rooms after the tour, it is advised that you book entry for about three hours after the tour's start time, as the waiting time is often over an hour