Embark on a tour through bohemian Soho and North London. Discover the musical heritage of London from jazz and blues, through classic rock, 70s punk, 80s New Wave, New Romantic, and 90s Brit Pop.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet at the Duke of York Column Monument, St. James's at the junction of Waterloo Place and Carlton House Terrace. Directions from Piccadilly Circus tube station: Use Regent Street St James’s exit, stay straight, cross Pall Mall, and stay straight until the road ends in front of the Duke of York Column Monument. Wait by the base of the monument, which is at top of The Mall steps, for your London Rock Tour guide.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Not suitable for children as the script can contain references to adult-oriented material