Discover London’s top attractions on the fun-filled walking tour of the Westminster area. Visit Churchill's Bunker, an underground nerve center where Churchill directed the Second World War.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Hi There Morning Tour : 10am. Meeting Point = Ritz Hotel Morning Tour 10am: - We meet outside of the Ritz hotel (Address : 155 Piccadilly) - Next to 2 red telephone boxes & 2 souvenir stands, underneath one of the Ritz signs - Nearest tube station is Green Park Underground station - When you get to Green Park Underground station, take the left hand exit. You will see a set of stairs and a ramp leading out of the station. Take the stairs. - You will walk past the Big Bus Company people and in front of you is the Ritz Hotel & the meeting point! The tour will commence at 10am so please be there before that.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Food and drinks
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Please bring an umbrella and a comfy pair of shoes, plus drinks and snacks to nibble on and sip during the tour
- Your tour guide will guide you to Churchill's Bunker after the walking tour, but will not accompany you