Discover the secrets of the Westminster Abbey, a royal church and site of coronations since 1066. Enjoy skip-the-line tickets and live commentary from a guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 - 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Russian, French, Italian, German, Polish, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Pickup from your accommodation in London
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in front of the Oliver Cromwell Statue, 2 St Margaret St, London SW1P 3JX, UKOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information.
- The 3,5 and 5,5-hour options include an approximately 1,5-hour transfer time between the meeting point and your London accommodation. Please note that the transfer time quoted is for information purposes only and can take longer or shorter depending on the location of your accommodation.
- Please note that visits to the church during scheduled events as well as the daily, Sunday and holiday services are limited, so there may be occasions where tours will only take place from the outside.