Witness the world famous Changing of the Guard as you see the King’s Guard undertake the centuries-old ceremonies
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
At the top of the steps of the Victoria Memorial in front of Buckingham Palace. Your guide will be holding a Walks sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please be advised that 'Changing of the Guard' can be cancelled at the last minute due to bad weather, and does not take place every day.
- On days this ceremony does not take place, guests will see the King's Life Guard Change, Horse Guards Parade.
- The tour partner complies with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to local government guidelines for the most up-to-date information