Spend your time wisely by discovering two of London’s most important – and popular – museums in the same day on a 5 hour guided tour. The enthusiastic young guides will take guests on this comprehensive visit of the city’s best galleries.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note:
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Tours available for wheelchair users on request
- There will be a lunch break between the museum visits (at your own expense)
- This tour is offered as either a private tour or a semi-private tour (8 guests maximum)
- Available daily
- Duration 2 - 2.5 hours