Step into the magical world of Harry Potter as we visit various locations in London where the film was made. Get an insight into the inspiration behind the infamous books.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The corner of All Bar OneOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- The maximum capacity for this tour 6 people.
- All participants (2 years and older) are required to wear masks.
- You must stay at least 6 feet (about 2 arm lengths) away from others who aren't part of your group.
- Due to safety precautions, all tours will take place exclusively outdoors. Entering shops and places of interest may not be available at this time.
- Due to current safety restrictions, bathrooms may not be accessible during the tours.
- Disclaimer: The Harry Potter Tour of London is not an official 'Harry Potter' event and is not endorsed, sanctioned or in any other way supported, directly or indirectly by Warner Bros Entertainment Inc, the Harry Potter book publishers or J.K.Rowling and her representatives. All rights to the series of “Harry Potter” books are the property of J.K. Rowling and her publishers including Scholastic Press, et al. Film rights and image trademarks are the property of Warner Bros Entertainment Inc.