Enjoy a private transfer which is also offered from the main UK ports of Southampton, Dover, and Harwich.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Private group
Select participants and date
• Enter the Arrivals Hall after customs and immigration, look for a representative with a blue Airport Transfers sign with your name on it. You will be met 45-60 minutes after landing . Meeting Point for London City Airport: arrivals hall • Your transfer will wait for passengers for up to 90 minutes after arrival. If you are delayed, you must call the 24 hr emergency line. If clients do not advise of delays, the vehicle will be pulled out 90 minutes from arrival time and passengers will forfeit their transfer. • 24 Hours Local contact details: + 44 (0) 208 969 2777 Freephone: 0800 389 8368 (UK only)Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- For arrival collections please meet your driver at the meeting point in your arrival terminal. You will be met 45-60 minutes after landing . Our drivers are instructed to wait for passengers for up to 90 minutes after actual flight arrival. If for any reason you are delayed by customs or in the Luggage Hall you must call the free number 0800 3898368 and Airport Transfers will hold the driver back for you. If clients do not ring to advise of delays, vehicle will be pulled out 90 minutes from arrival time.
- Luggage Restrictions:
- Large items such as skis, surfboards, wheelchairs (excluding foldable) & golf bags are not permitted under any circumstances. Likewise, any excessive luggage requirements (more than airlines permit under standard ticket terms) should be checked with the supplier at the time of booking.