Enjoy and travel in comfort on a private transfer to and from all London airports to any hotel or private address within the London area. The private transfer is also offered from the main UK ports of Southampton, Dover and Harwich.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Enter the Arrivals Hall after customs and immigration. Look for a representative with a blue Airport Transfers sign with your name on it who will meet you next to the designated meeting points in each terminal. Depending on the state of immigration, customs, and baggage clearance times, you will be met 45-60 minutes after landing for intercontinental flights and 20-30 minutes after landing for European and domestic flights. Meeting Points for Heathrow airport: Terminal 2 & 3: In front of WHSmith / Terminal 4 & 5: In front of Costa Coffee. Representatives in Heathrow airports will be wearing blue jackets. Meeting Points for Gatwick airports: All terminals: In front of Costa Coffee.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You must contact us if you are being delayed in Customs or baggage collection for over 90 minutes otherwise you risk missing your transportation.
- Seasonal Supplements:
- Christmas/New Year supplements of 50% apply to all bookings made for the following dates:
- - 25 - 26 December 2016
- - 01 January 2017
- Luggage Restrictions:
- Large items such as skis, surfboards, wheelchairs (excluding foldable) & golf bags are not permitted under any circumstances. Likewise, any excessive luggage requirements (more than airlines permit under standard ticket terms) should be checked with us at time of booking.