Cycle the banks of the River Thames enjoying views of famous London landmarks on a 4-hour bike tour. Learn the legends & history of plagues, war, and modern commerce, before exploring Borough Market.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet outside Southwark Underground Station. Your guide will be immediately outside the station with a Fat Tyre bikeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Open-toed shoes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- All participants must be over 12 years of age and must be able to ride a bike
- All participants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours operate rain or shine and there are rain ponchos available for sale
- Please dress appropriately for the weather
- Bikes are available on rent
- Customers can buy food and drinks at their own expense