Skip the long lines at Stonehenge, and tour the Georgian city of Bath at leisure on a guided full-day tour from London. Travel by coach to the standing stones of Stonehenge and learn the theories of their mystery, before heading to Bath in time for lunch.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Tours depart from Gate 18-20 at Victoria Coach Station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- The Stonehenge Audio Guide is available to download prior to the visit or while you are on site. Please search for the ‘Stonehenge Audio Tour’ in your app store.