This Stonehenge special access tour gives you privileged access to the stone circle in the evening when the site is closed to the general public. This tour is combined with a visit to the mysterious village of Avebury.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Opposite Earls Court Underground Station (Warwick Road Exit) (Please see voucher information for pick-up times). Please wait at Bus Stop C in front of the site of the former Earls Court Exhibition Centre, postcode as a guideline for directions: SW5 9TBOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the itinerary is intended as a guide and some details may be subject to change.