Maritime Greenwich is a world heritage site which is full of history, culture and world-class architecture. This guided tour provides an excellent, eco-friendly way to explore historic Greenwich with a pub lunch and all admission fees included.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Tours start at northern entrance to the Greenwich Visitor Centre adjacent to Greenwich Pier, at the foot of the Sir Walter Raleigh statue.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Tours run in small and personal groups of 6 people or less
- Greenwich is easy to get to via railway, DLR or by a river cruise boat arriving and departing at the new Greenwich Pier Terminal
- All children under the age of 5 years go free
- This tour can operate in other languages for groups – please contact the local supplier for more information